June 14, 2011

Crazy action



Last night before very heavy. I almost ducknapped! No ok tripping. No say please. I almost say 'em bitches be crazy.



I run away so fast I so tired after.



I look menu for more tasting. My eyes small I need many glasses.



Anyways, that was also sometimes ok. I lucky duck, the ducknap-man was bar owner, so many beer. Many glasses I think I am drunk, but good friends happy so maybe not so much.


And I get no pay food. Oh, so good. Almost like cheesecake, but no cheese and no cake. Only chicken. Chicken also good.


Too tired. I take cigarette. I hear smoked duck also very nice, but some different duck.



When leaving, good friend say good buy. I ask how much. No joking. Ok?



He say ok too. We are happy friends to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment